Support the implementation of IT projects
- Management of projects / programs.
- Management of the architecture ( the applica- IT).
- The implementation of the development works related to the construction and development of the software ( .NET, Java ).
- Comprehensive project quality management , and software quality audits.
Services can be provided as Fix Price or T&M.
Testing and Quality Management
- Comprehensive planning and quality management in IT projects (the entire project life cycle).
- Planning and control of software quality throughout the manufacturing cycle software.
- Preparing the test strategy and plans to ensure software quality.
- The implementation of functional and performance testing of software.
- The implementation of the support area of testing and quality management at the customer.
Services can be provided as a Fix Price or T&M.
Implementation of information security management systems (ISMS )
We offer a service to implement Information Security Management System (ISMS ) – a solution consistent with the recognized standard described the international standard ISO / IEC 27001, which allows effectively , comprehensively and effectively manage information security within the company.
Our consultants also have experience in integrating ISMS of functioning in the company or institution the quality management system conforming to ISO 9001.
Implementation of a business continuity management system (BCMS)
Implementation of a business continuity management system (BCMS) in accordance with the international standard ISO 22301 The service includes: pre-implementation audit , development and implementation of documents describing the principles of the system , analyze the impact of the event on operational activity (analysis BIA) , estimating the risks associated with business continuity and to develop a business continuity strategy , development and implementation of the documentation necessary for the proper functioning of the BCMS , including m . al. emergency procedures , support in planning and business continuity testing , training, post-implementation audit ora – for compliance with ISO 22301.
Implementation of quality management systems in accordance with the international standard ISO 9001
- Pre-implementation audit .
- Development and implementation of the documentation necessary for the proper functioning of the system and ensure its compliance with the standards and training.
- Post-implementation audit , to assess the degree of preparedness of the system to be certified for compliance with ISO 9001.
IT Audits - Penetration Testing
- Tests the type of Black -Box “.
- Tests of ” Gray -Box”.
- Tests of ” White Box” .
Comprehensive security audits
Comprehensive security audits Service applies a comprehensive assessment of the safety performance of the organization in terms of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information processed in the audited company or institution . The service includes both systems and all aspects of information security . The audit is based on a recognized standard ISO 27001, which defines 11 security areas of the organization.
In terms of the aforesaid services relating to IT audits , security , data protection , implementation of safety management systems , quality and continuity , we offer our customers the training.
Planning server upgrade IT
- Develop the concept of architecture and technical equipment for the assembly server (primary and backup).
- Gathering technical plans and make arrangements for technical and functional objectives for the modernization of the technical installations of server ( primary and secondary ).
- Development of technical documentation technical upgrading in the server.
Procedures for maintaining and operating the Data Center
Comprehensive safety procedures ( physical access and IT security ) :
- HR procedures .
- Procedures for IT security.
- The communications.
- Procedures for handling infrastructure CPD.
Questions ? We provide answers !
LynX IT Sp. z o. o.
Sarmacka St. 9 / 83, 02-972 Warsaw, Poland
Phone +48 22 115 93 82 Fax +48 22 114 51 28
Office e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
opening hrs: Mon-Fri 9:00-17:00